The ReadyWV Personal Preparedness Toolkit provides materials and tools that you can use for your emergency preapredness education and outreach efforts. Reach out to local community organizations, youth groups, faith-based groups and neighborhood associations to conduct personal preparedness education workshops utilizing the ReadyWV Toolkit. These materials can also be used to engage the public and encourage them to take ONE Quick Prep ACTION during public outreach events. So get the message out and get your communities better prepared for disasters!
See the Contents and Guidelines
for more information.ReadyWV ToolkitContents and Guidelines
- Communications Tip Sheet
- County Emergency Management Contact List
- Emergency Kit Content Check List
- Event Report form*
- Family Emergency Plan Template
- How Prep R U Quiz
- Presentation (PowerPoint Slide Show)
- Presentation - PDF
- Post Workshop Evaluation
- Workshop Quiz and Answer Key
- Workshop Sign-in Sheet *
* PLEASE complete and submit these forms to Gina.L.Namay@wv.gov to report your preparedness workshop or outreach information data.